2. Our contact details
If you have any concerns, you should contact us immediately by phone on 07579 771822 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to you.
3. What type of information we collect - Personal information
The details which you provide about yourself and any information which identifies you (such as your name, address, email address, telephone number) will be collected by us when you upload your CV, when you submit such information directly by filling in an online form, and when you browse, where cookies may be used. We will collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us by applying for a vacancy or by expressing interest in registered with us via our website. You have the right to withdraw consent at any time and you can do this by communicating to us via our contact details that you want to withdraw consent. For full details see our Information & Data Policy.
4. Use of personal information
This information will be held on our system and used only for job search activities for which you have given us your express permission and to make available to you all information relating to us. We are the sole holder of the information collected when you provide details to us and we will not sell or share your personal information to any third parties unless you give us your consent. The only exception will be unless we are required by law or by a regulatory or government authority to do so. We do not normally link IP addresses to anything personally identifiable, which means that you remain anonymous even though we include your IP address in our aggregate information. However, we can and will attempt to use IP addresses to identify a user when we feel it is necessary to enforce compliance with our terms and conditions, or to protect our services and other users.
We will use your information to respond directly to you, we may want to understand your requirements more comprehensively and to provide you with a bespoke service regarding your job search or vacancy requirements. We also require your information for our internal records and under the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) and the lawful bases for processing and using thin information based on your consent, our contractual obligations, our legal obligations, or where we have a vital or legitimate interest. For full details see our Information & Data Policy.
5. How we protect information and data retention
We take every precaution to securely protect your information. To this end and in order to prevent loss, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration or destruction, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect about you. Only employees and approved contractors/developers who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information. Regular security reviews are held by us to ensure that the site remains safe and secure for your protection. We cannot guarantee the security of data you disclose online, and you accept that the internet is not completely secure and agree that we shall not be liable for unauthorised use, distribution or destruction of your personal information. By registering your details with Polymath Associates Ltd, you consent to the collection and use of this information by Polymath Associates Ltd.
In terms of data retention, Polymath Associates Ltd will hold your data based on our current retention period for no more than 5 years without positive inbound contact from yourself. Once your data has been on our database for 5 years and we have had no contact from you we will permanently delete all data related to you.
We may archive part or all your personal data or retain it on our financial systems but delete all or part of it from our recruitment software system. On removal, we may anonymise parts of your data - particularly following a request for suppression or deletion of your data - to ensure we do not re-enter your personal data to our database, unless you have requested us to do so. For full details see our Information & Data Policy.
6. Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have the rights including:
Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information. Polymath Associates Ltd will provide subjects with either an Office Word Document or a PDF copy of all data held on them within one month of the subject access request. Polymath Associates Ltd will only provide data held if it is requested by the subject that the data is held on.
- Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing - You have the the right to object to the use or processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. You can contact us through details provided in the 'our contact details' section above. If your personal information changes or if you no longer wish to subscribe to the service, we will endeavour to correct, update or remove the personal information provided to us as speedily as possible. Therefore, we encourage you to log in to your profile through our website to ensure your data is accurate, complete and up to date always. For full details see our Information & Data Policy.
7. Sharing Policy
We may send information (including sensitive personal information) to our clients as part of the job application process. We will always obtain your consent before we send your CV and other supporting information to recruiting managers. We do not send your information to any other third parties and will not do so without your prior consent. For full details see our Information & Data Policy.
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don't have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.We use the following cookies on our website.
- Strictly necessary cookies - These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features. Without these cookies, services you have asked for such as remembering your login details cannot be provided.
- Performance cookies - These cookies collect anonymous information on how people use our website. For example, we use Google Analytics cookies to help us understand how customers arrive at our site, browse or use our site and highlight areas where we can improve areas such as navigation and marketing campaigns. The data stored by these cookies never shows personal details from which your individual identity can be established.
- Functionality cookies - These cookies remember choices you make such as the country you visit our website from, language and search parameters such as size, colour or product line. These can then be used to provide you with an experience more appropriate to your selections and to make the visits more tailored and pleasant. The information these cookies collect may be anonymised and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
- Targeting Cookies or Advertising Cookies - These cookies collect information about your browsing habits in order to make advertising more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advert as well as help measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign. The cookies are usually placed by third party advertising networks. They remember the websites you visit and that information is shared with other parties such as advertisers.
- Social Media Cookies - These cookies allow you to share what you've been doing on the website on social media such as Facebook and Twitter. These cookies are not within our control. Please refer to the respective privacy policies for how their cookies work. If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, please refer to the help and support area on your internet browser for instructions on how to locate the file or directory that stores cookies.
Please note that by deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies you may not be able to access certain areas or features of our site. To find out more about cookies please visit: www.allaboutcookies.org or see www.youronlinechoices.eu which contains further information about behavioural advertising and online privacy.
Please see our Cooke Policy for more details.
10. Governing law
11. How to complain
The ICO's address:
Information Commissioner's Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113